2011年10月18日 星期二

IM MAI

Well , it's my first article in this new blog,and since nobody knows this blog so far, it's like I'm talking to myself now. haha. But that's totally fine for I think though.

To explain the title of my blog a little bit first. My spanish name is Mai, and Mai also means "May" in french and in germen as I know, and "im mai" means "in may" in german (I saw that in an old german film in a class about european films today). Since I like my name and I like the month may as well, I think it could be a very good title, a brief ,simple, personal and also kind of meaningful blog title.

I establish this blog for my big trip to europe next summer(2012). I'd like to record the things that I collect from books or internet about europe and also the things I learn from school about europe, especially those among Spain and France. If I devoted some small pieces of time doing this instead of hanging around everyday, I believe it'll be quite a good preparation for my trip next year. ^^

I've been longing to go to europe for years, I learn spanish ,study spanish in the university, I learn italian , and I also learn french now. I think I just wanted to get closer to the europe continent. But it's not such a easy thing to go to europe, first, the air plane ticket is a big problem, it's way too expensive for a little girl(?) like me, second, my family will be very worried about me and problely won't allow me to go , so I have to convince myself to them, that I'm able to do the travling.

Vale , voy a terminar aquí, porque pienso que estoy deiciendo disparates ahora jaja.
Pues, hasta pronto. A bientot!

mai

沒有留言:

張貼留言